Regardless of shape, size, or industry, our member businesses are united by a love for the one-of-a-kind city we call home.
Humble but exciting, down-to-earth but proud, Saskatoon’s essence is reflected in the diverse businesses to be found here. Through a cooperative, community-first approach, Discover Saskatoon allows these local businesses to leverage our brand power to reach new audiences and strengthen their marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: Promote your business through our social media channels
- Industry News & Updates: Be the first to know about tools, resources, funding and marketing opportunities, and events available to your business
- Professional Development: Build your network and your skills through workshops, webinars, events, and at our annual golf tournament
- Digital Marketing: Promote your business on the Discover Saskatoon website, which sees over 700K visits annually
- Event Marketing: Featured promotion of your events on our online Calendar of Events, which sees 22K visits annually
- Voting Privileges: Provide direction to Discover Saskatoon and elect industry professionals to the Board of Directors
- E-Newsletter Promotion: Business features through digital publications like our member e-newsletter and What’s Up in YXE e-newsletter
- Priority Advertising Opportunities: First choice to purchase digital advertising packages on the Discover Saskatoon website and Visitor’s Guide
- Brochure Distribution: Featured display and distribution of your brochures through the Discover Saskatoon Visitor’s Centre
Discover Saskatoon memberships start at just $65 annually. Prices are for 12 months, with new membership fees prorated to July 31st. Full membership fees are due annually in August. Please note that prices do not include GST.
- General Membership: $245
- Business Services: $350
- Major Facilities: $820
- Individuals and Additional Locations: $65
Connection and Community Fuel Business Growth
“On behalf of the Discover Saskatoon team, I invite you to join this exclusive and dynamic network. The success of Saskatoon’s visitor economy depends on our continued collaboration. Marketing our great city and businesses like yours is a top priority because memorable, fond experiences mean greater economic impact for Saskatoon. It is an honour to do this work, and I hope that soon we can do it together.”
Stephanie Clovechok | CEO, Discover Saskatoon