6 NYE dinners in Saskatoon you should RSVP to
New Year’s Eve is not only a time to reminisce on the year and celebrate with loved ones, but it is also about having a delicious dinner to celebrate, well at least it is for me! When December hits I immediately start researching what restaurants will be having their New Year’s Eve Dinners and make a reservation!
Here are 6 NYE-themed dinners to indulge in Saskatoon for the New Year!
Hearth will be having an NYE, forest to plate dinner for this New Years, including a menu for the vegetarians in Saskatoon! Here are the details:
- $120/person gratuity included, taxes not included.
- Email [email protected] for reservations.
Odla will bring you to the mountains with their Après Ski 4-course menu which concludes with a chocolate fondue!!
3) Dakota Dunes
If you like Prime Ribs, then you are going to love Dakota Dunes New Year’s Eve! with their NYE package starting at $399!
- One night’s accommodation in a luxury guestroom with VIP gift
- Prime Rib Buffet Dinner for 2 in Moose Woods Home Fire Grill
- 2 tickets to CCMA Award Winner Tenille Arts & special guest Katelyn Lehner
- Dinner seating starts at 5pm on December 31st. Show doors open at 8pm.
4) Thirsty Scholar
Thirsty Scholar will be ringing in the New Year with their steak dinner! There will be prizes. Champagne and lots of fun!
- Steak dinner is on special!
- Prizes to be won from Trivia 8pm - 10pm
- Champagne at Midnight *while supplies last
- Phone ahead and book a table 306-955-7500
Enjoy a four-course tasting menu at Una featuring their popular shared kale caesar salad, shared meat + cheese charcuterie from The Cure, shared choice of pizza, and individual Nutella cheesecake!
- Offering 2 hour seatings
- Book here
- They can accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten free dietary restrictions and more, simply leave them a note when booking.
Celebrate this New Yeras with an evening of fine food at Primal and end the night with an after-party at Pop Wine Bar this New Years Eve!
- Tickets are $100 per guest plus tax and gratuity
- To reserve your table book through Open Table (visit their website for an easy link to the booking app) and there will be an option to add on the Pop Wine Bar after party when you book!
If you are curious on other NYE plans not revolving around food, check out our other New years Eve blog!