On the doorstep of open roads and vast prairie landscape, Saskatoon is perfectly suited for a road trip adventure.
Major highways lead in and out of the city via Circle Drive. North and south is serviced by the twinned Highway 11, while the Trans-Canada Highway 16 runs northwest (twinned) and southeast of the city. So grab your provincial highway map, fire up your GPS, and hit the road!
Distance to Other Major Cities
- Vancouver: 1,574 km (978 miles)
- Calgary: 620 km (376 miles)
- Edmonton: 528 km (326 miles)
- Regina: 258 km (160 miles)
- Winnipeg: 783 km (486 miles)
- Toronto: 2,219 km (1,379 miles)